Empire magazine have released new details on episode 9 of series 10, which will be an ice warrior story, written by Mark Gatiss.
• Empire describes the episode as a “Jules Verne-ish spectacle”.
• With scenes on Mars, it features a Martian mine, red sand and a “giant futuristic, drill-like weapon of mysterious provenance”.
• There is a conflict between Zulu War-era British soldiers and an awakened horde of Ice Warriors.
• A “pivotal three-way face-off” with the Doctor, British troops and the Ice Warrior turns on a “key intervention” by new companion Bill.
• At one point, an Ice Warrior is referred to as an “upright crocodile”.
Hello. I'm Lewis Moon. This is the blog with all the doctor who news as well as MLMA updates.
5 things to check out!
Kerblam survey results
The Witchfinders preview
Access all areas episode 7
Series 11 video round up week 8
Top 3 stories